Displaying Small Figurines

Category Decorations
There are many ways you can display a collection of small figurines. You can even make a special display frames and boxes. This is a guide about displaying small figurines.

When you move you find things in all the right places, but in all the wrong times. I found my little snails in four different boxes, and had them sitting in their containers for weeks waiting.

Total Time: 2 hours

Yield: 4

• frames of your choice, as many as needed
  • hot glue or E-6000
  • jeweler's pliers
  • damp cloth

1. When you find the frames you want make sure they are cleaned with a damp cloth.
  2. Take the brads or secure tabs off the back to take out any photos (if there are any).
  3. Make sure your frames fit on the shelving or tables you want them too.
  4. Ad

5. My neighbor gave me these frames and I could not believe how perfectly they fit the shelves I had for them. I was over the moon happy!
  6. One a flat surface, with your snails (your collection) close, begin to glue.
  7. NOTE: If I had thought more, I would have placed them on the glass before I began gluing. I would have planned it better. You can not make this mistake.
  8. When you are done, display where you planned them to be. You can paint, stain or decorate the frames any way you want. I wanted the snails to shine so I left them alone. I enjoyed this so much I want to do it with some of my other small things! N-JOY!