Displaying My Snail Collection
Vote for this contest contender!
When you move you find things in all the right places, but in all the wrong times. I found my little snails in four different boxes, and had them sitting in their containers for weeks waiting.
Total Time: 2 hours
- frames of your choice, as many as needed
- hot glue or E-6000
- jeweler's pliers
- damp cloth
- When you find the frames you want make sure they are cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Take the brads or secure tabs off the back to take out any photos (if there are any).
- Make sure your frames fit on the shelving or tables you want them too.
- My neighbor gave me these frames and I could not believe how perfectly they fit the shelves I had for them. I was over the moon happy!
- One a flat surface, with your snails (your collection) close, begin to glue.
- NOTE: If I had thought more, I would have placed them on the glass before I began gluing. I would have planned it better. You can not make this mistake.
- When you are done, display where you planned them to be. You can paint, stain or decorate the frames any way you want. I wanted the snails to shine so I left them alone. I enjoyed this so much I want to do it with some of my other small things! N-JOY!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!