Do Hedge Apple Help Cure Liver Cancer?

I was told that hedge apples were good to use for cancer of the liver. Can people eat them?

I would not eat them--period. I have heard people who do, but I have also heard most people get quite the upset stomach and some even have very serious allergic reactions if they eat them, plus the juice can cause skin and serious throat irritation, so this, to me, is an all around AVOID consumption...no matter what the goal of using them is. Most animals don't even eat them...so you know that must be a pretty good sign that it is not fit for consumption.

Please talk to a doctor about any cancer fears and things that are good to help. I will send up lots of prayers for you or whomever is suffering. Blessings!

No guarantee or evidence that it could however hedge apple is inedible.

You may want to do further research or ask your doctor for guidance?

In relation, my cousin had an illness. He believed in taking herbal/spiritual products and it ended up working for him and he didn't need surgery.

These things couldn't possibly make people more sick than chemotherapy... just saying

I would not eat them. You dont see them sold in stores.

Yes, yes u can but them in stores. They are dried and make into pills. Please do real research. I know someone who cured their skin cancer by rubbing it on the cancer site and another curing lung cancer..stage 4!!!!! Being close minded is just ignorance. Please do not Ill inform people unless u know 100% wout a doubt that your answer is correct. People could be saving their lives w this fruit. Smh. Research people! Don't just believe what ur told! Cattle died from injesting them due to suffocating by swallowing them whole. They are not poisonous!

Health & Beauty Home RemediesMay 28, 2019
🎃
🌻
🎂