Dog Constantly Scratching

My 5 year old Shih Tzu on top of having to ear infection is constantly scratching. I don't know what to do for her. What can I do? I need help.

Your dog obviously has a problem that may or may not be related to the ear infection. As you do not know what causes the scratching, I suggest you take her to your vet immediately as she may have fleas, an allergy, a response to a medication, etc. If you delay taking her to your vet, it is most likely that she will continue scratching and may develop new skin and other problems from whatever is causing the scratching. The most cost-effective approach is to find the cause and provide treatment now.

Are you treating the ear infection? What is the treatment you are using?

Shih Tzus are small lap dogs bred to be pampered. They require lots of care in the form of professional grooming. They are also delicate and you have to have funds available for vet care if you are going to own one.
Shih Tzus are prone to certain health problems, including Intervertebral Disk Disease, Patellar Luxation, Stenotic Nares or Hypothyroidism.
As far as the skin condition is concerned, it could be anything, from mange to a fungal infection or possibly an allergy. A skin scrape will be necessary.

My shiatsu is one year old she's been scratching for days I looked in her fur and she has been bleeding what can I bath her in so I can put theatres team on we're skin is not broken