Dog Scratching at Ear

My 7 month old Pit Bull keeps digging at her right ear and sniffing and licking it.

Best Answer

It is very common for dogs to get yeast infections in their ears. You may need a trip to the Vet for medication. These infections are hard to get rid of with home made treatments. They also never go away on their own. They will get worse if not treated right away.

She either has allergies or an infection. You can put drops in her ear and see if that helps.

It i not so hard to treat this condition with a little baby oil in the dogs ears. I add this now and then to my dog's ears to keep them from scratching them.

I also need to add baby oil from time to time in the rabbits ears to keep the ear mites away. This is the easiest way to treat the dog's ears.

also for my dogs, cats and rabbits I have used womens over the counter vaginal yeast control medicine in my pet's ears. It works so well.