Dog Urine Smell on Wood Laminate Floor

I have a new puppy that has had a few accidents on my wood laminate flooring. I try to catch it, but there were a few times that it has happened while at work. It hasn't ruined the floor, but the smell is starting to get bad. I clean my floor everyday about 2x to 3x a day. I've tried the pet store products, but nothing has worked. Any advice on getting rid of the smell?

If this has stained the wood you can make a wet paste of baking soda and white vinegar. Put the paste on the stain and allow it to completely dry, then wipe it up. Next you soak a clean cloth with hydrogen peroxide and lay it on the the stain. This will remove any soaked in stains and should neutralize any odors remaining in or on the floor. Hang in there, potty training a puppy can be a trying task but it will be over before you know it. Good luck!