Drag Your Clothes Basket

When you are not suppose to bend over and have to walk with a walker or a cane or just have back problems, you may need some help to get the basket of clothes from the dryer to the bed or folding table. I needed a way to get the job done so I tied some old shoe strings (some I have been saving for years) to the clothes basket handle and pulled it to the bed. It works great for me. The reach extender is a great help as well. No bending over.

I had surgery last year. I found the reacher invaluable, even though I did not have to use it for long.

I have a reach extender in every room in the house. Sometimes, I even have to go get another reach extender to pick up the one I knocked over. I had a set back with my hip surgery and I'm having to walk with a walker for a month. I have 2 more weeks to go and I am doing better. I'll be so thankful when I get back to normal and can get back to walking outside again.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 10, 2021
🍀
💘
Generated 2021-01-15 12:52:13 in 891 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Drag-Your-Clothes-Basket.html