June 16, 2021
Here is another dresser upcycle. I picked this up for $40 at a yard sale. There were marker scribblings all over it, so I decided to paint it to go into a room I was re-decorating. It is painted to match some of the other pieces of furniture I have in the room.
Total Time: 3 hours
- paint of different colors
- spray paint primer
- paintbrushes of different sizes
- spray varnish
- spray paint for base coat
- Spray paint primer over entire piece.
- Paint dresser with different colors of paint as desired. I painted the top with green and pink trim. For the drawers, I painted the inside with the same color as the top. I used the same color of pink to paint some of the flowers on the sides of the dresser. Let dry for 24 hours. Spray varnish over entire dresser.
This is a page about refurbishing a dresser. Save money on furniture with some time and paint, by giving an old chest of drawers a new look.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.