Easy Apple Snack
Simple enough to make in a pinch and avoid all those cookies, candy bars and other high fat snacks. Mine tasted like candy apples. Yum!
Total Time: 5 minutes
- apple (or banana)
- trail mix (or nuts, raisins, cranberries or your favorite munchie!)
- peanut butter (or tahini, caramel almond spread, cashew nut or hazelnut spread)
- Cut up apple into wedges.
- Dip in your favorite spread.
- Press trail mix onto spread.
- Tastes like candy apples.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!