Easy Apple Strawberry Tart
These simple tarts are made with fresh apples and strawberry jam. You can use your favorite apple variety and either store bought or homemade jam.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Tonight we had date night (at home) and I wanted to make a nice dessert for the both of us. I made this simple apple strawberry tart. Very easy to make and definitely more affordable than purchasing at the store bakery.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 tarts
- 1/2 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 gala apple
- butter (2 pieces per tart)
- 1 tbsp each tart strawberry jam
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- I used half puff pastry sheet, cut again into half to make 2 tarts.
- Using a fork, pierce all around.
- Fold edges.
- Peel apple and slice apple into pieces.
- Place apple slices over puff pastry.
- Slice some butter to place on top of each tart. I cut two slices per tart. Mix cinnamon and sugar together then sprinkle over each tart.
- Top off with your choice of jam. I used strawberry jam.
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until ready.