Easy Apple Strawberry Tart
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 16, 2019
Tonight we had date night (at home) and I wanted to make a nice dessert for the both of us. I made this simple apple strawberry tart. Very easy to make and definitely more affordable than purchasing at the store bakery.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 tarts
- 1/2 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 gala apple
- butter (2 pieces per tart)
- 1 tbsp each tart strawberry jam
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- I used half puff pastry sheet, cut again into half to make 2 tarts.
- Using a fork, pierce all around.
- Fold edges.
- Peel apple and slice apple into pieces.
- Place apple slices over puff pastry.
- Slice some butter to place on top of each tart. I cut two slices per tart. Mix cinnamon and sugar together then sprinkle over each tart.
- Top off with your choice of jam. I used strawberry jam.
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until ready.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.