Easy Flower Card for Any Occasion
This easy flower card can be used for birthdays, anniversaries, get well wishes, to express sympathy, or pretty much any occasion. This would be a fun project for kids.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Step by step instructions on how to easily make a cute flower-card, using simple household stationery. This is a great craft for kids.
Approximate Time: less than 1 hour
- 2 sheets of white paper
- First, fold one sheet of white paper in half. Then fold the bottom of the front flap (as shown in the picture ) and cut along the folded line.
- Color the front flap (tip: you can color the back too, if you wish and the cut-out strip of paper.
Then cut the length of the narrow strip in parallel, vertical lines (as shown) and stick it to the bottom of the front flap. Take care to stick it a bit higher so the front flap is shorter than the bottom one, for added interest.
- Draw 4 unequal flower shapes, two rectangles and the shape of a flower pot on the other white sheet of paper. Color the shapes and cut them out.
- Roll each of the two green rectangles and stick them on top of the card with glue. They'll form the stem of the flowers.
- Stick the brown paper cut-out on top of the stems (as shown). It'll form the flower pot.
- Stick one flower cut-out on top of each stem.
- Then, stick the other two flower cut-outs on top of them (as shown).
- Fold up the flower petals to give a nice stuck-out effect (as shown).
- Finally, write your message.
And and the card is done.
By Gunja from West Bengal, India
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.