Easy Inside-Out Cordon Bleu
This simple recipe takes only 15 minutes but looks super fancy and tastes great. I use chicken breasts and my George Foreman grill to create this in minutes!
Prep Time: 2 minutes!
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- chicken breast pieces (pre-breaded or not)
- 2 slices deli ham
- 1 - 2 slices of your favorite cheese (provolone, swiss or mozzarella)
- (optional) a favorite mustard
- Heat up your George Foreman grill or skillet. Cook your chicken breast for about 6 to 8 minutes, flipping to brown both sides.
- Place your ham slices on a plate, add a slice of cheese and spread lightly with mustard (optional).
- Fold the ham slices over the cooked chicken breast.
- Place it back on the grill or skillet. I actually unplug my grill and just let it sit in there about one minute to melt the cheese and warm the ham slices.
- That's it! Easy, but so good!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!