Easy Italian Stew
This quick and tasty Italian stew is made with sausage cooked in Italian salad dressing. Add diced tomatoes, cannelloni beans, bell peppers, broth, and elbow macaroni. Cook until pasta is tender. Top with grated cheese and dinner is served.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a simple and tasty Italian stew!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg. frozen red, yellow, and green bell peppers
- 1 cup macaroni
- 12 Tbsp mozzarella cheese for garnish
- Cook ground Italian sausage in Italian dressing until browned and crumbled. Add chicken broth, bell peppers, diced tomatoes, and drained beans. Stir and bring to a boil. Add macaroni. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes until macaroni is tender.
- Serve with two tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese.