Easy Italian Stew
April 16, 2020
This is a simple and tasty Italian stew!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg. frozen red, yellow, and green bell peppers
- 1 cup macaroni
- 12 Tbsp mozzarella cheese for garnish
- Cook ground Italian sausage in Italian dressing until browned and crumbled. Add chicken broth, bell peppers, diced tomatoes, and drained beans. Stir and bring to a boil. Add macaroni. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes until macaroni is tender.
- Serve with two tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.