Easy Light Purple Christmas Stationery
Having some unexpected guests over for Christmas Eve? Here is an easy way to make a set of matching stationery, so that you will be able to make them feel just a special as all your other guests.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: one set of stationery per printout
- color printed copy of the provided printout ~ click here to download
- A4 sized lilac textured cardstock
- A4 sized white handmade tissue paper
- sheet of ordinary white printer paper
- two pieces of purple-and-white woven ribbon, each 6" long
- needle and fine multi-colored metallic thread
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- standard scissors
- From the printout, cut out the photo for the card and the template for the gift tag.
- Measure and cut a piece sized 8.2" x 5.4" from the lilac cardstock. Score to create a card sized 5.4" x 4.1". Note: In the example, once printed, the size of the photo for the card was 4.6" x 3.1" ~ if your printed sizes differ, adjust the sizes of the cardstock and tissue paper.
- Cut a piece sized 5.1" x 3.5" from the tissue paper. With the fold at the left, center and glue the tissue paper to the front of the card, followed by the cutout of the provided photo.
- Open the card, and glue a piece of ribbon on to the left and right sides of the card. Glue the inside of the card onto the white printer paper and cut off the protruding piece of paper.
- Write a message, close the card, and tie the ribbons together with a knot.
- Cut a piece sized 7" x 2.4" from the remaining lilac cardstock. Note: In the example, once printed, the size of the template for the gift tag was 6.4" x 2.1" ~ adjust the sizes of the cardstock and tissue paper, if necessary. Centre and glue the tissue paper and the template to the lilac cardstock. Thread a piece of metallic thread through the top of the gift tag and make a knot.
- Cover the gift with lilac tissue paper, secure the gift tag and finish it off with a matching ribbon.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.