Easy Macaroni and Cheese
No need to precook the pasta. Everything is mixed together and popped into the oven.
Total Time: About 1 hour and 15 minutes, beginning to end.
Yield: Between 4-6 servings
- 3 Tbsp butter or hard margarine
- 2 1/2 cup small RAW elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 cups 2% or (better yet) whole milk
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 2 quart casserole dish and pour the RAW macaroni in with the salt and pepper. Stir in to coat the macaroni with the butter and spices.
- Toss in the cheese. Pour the milk over all but do not STIR or cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for an hour or so to see if done. DO NOT stir while baking.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!