Easy Pesto Pasta Salad
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a simple and easy to make pasta salad or served as a side dish. To make this a more satisfying pasta main dish, you can add chicken breast, sausage, meatballs, or some other protein of your choice. Its a perfect meal when you don't have much time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 5-7 people
- 7 null pesto sauce
- 12 oz bruschetta
- 7.5 oz artichoke halves
- crumbed feta cheese
- null chicken sausage
- 1 package gemelli pasta
- 1/2 gal water
- dash salt
- In a large pot, add water and dash of salt to a boil. Boil pasta for 10 minutes. Read your pasta instructions to see how long your pasta takes to boil.
- While pasta is boiling, prep the sauce. My preference, I like to chop the marinated grilled artichoke halves smaller.
- In a large bowl, pour the bruschetta sauce in, artichoke, pesto and mix.
- Optional: For protein, I sliced Garlic Herb Chicken Sausage and cooked on the griddle for a couple of minutes.
- After 10 minutes of boiling the pasta, turn off heat and drain.
- The bowl with the mixed sauce, pour into pot and mix until evenly tossed.
- Optional: Top pasta off with crumbled feta cheese.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!