Easy Strawberry Parfaits
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts
Looking for a refreshing dessert that can be made ahead of time for family or guest. This is super easy and fun to make.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 25 to 30 min
Total Time: 1 hour
- fresh strawberries
- baked yellow or white cupcakes
- whip cream
- strawberry glaze (optional)
- Take strawberries and rinse. Place on paper towels to drain off liquid.
- Cut pre baked cupcakes in half. Spoon in whipped cream (or use pastry bag) to put 1 layer about 1 inch high in each cup.
- Take strawberries and slice. Leave 12 whole strawberries for the finished dessert in a bowl. Mix strawberry glaze in with strawberries (optional) you can use berries without glaze.
- With your split cupcakes, place the bottom half of the cupcake. Spoon in strawberries creating a layer affect, add top of cupcake, than more berries.
- Add a spoon full of whip cream and top off with whole strawberry.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.