Easy Way to Give Tablets to Cats

Store the tablet for as long as you can with the cat's kibble or treats -- long enough for it to take on the smell of the food. Serve the tablet along with the kibble/treats. Tablets are much the same size, shape and texture as kibble, and once it has the same delicious smell, the cat will gobble it up without noticing.

I have done this to give my cats tablets for many years. It works every time and they never catch on. I have only had to give small tablets....not sure how it would work with larger tablets. If I am feeding wet food I just drop the tablet into the food, stir it in and serve it right away so the tablet doesn't begin to flavor the food.

Pets CatsMarch 3, 2013
😎
🌻
📓
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Easy-Way-to-Give-Tablets-to-Cats.html