Echo Dot Camouflage
Here is a fun project for hiding technology and making it into something decorative!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ceramic or clay vase or candle holder
- silk flowers and ribbon
- hot glue gun and glue
- drill and drill bit
- white foam adhesive squares (used for scrapbooking)
- Using a drill and bit, drill holes on the sides of the container. Add foam squares to keep Echo Dot speaker in place.
- Place echo dot onto container.
- Using hot glue gun, decorate container and candle with ribbon and flowers.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.