Emergency Veterinarian Services on a Payment Plan

I need some vet help, but I can't afford any payments until next month and I'm not sure my dog will live that long without help. My dog got into the trash and I think he swallowed a bone so now he's bleeding out of his rectum.

I just got laid off my job and my unemployment barely covers my rent. I'm not sure I can take the heartbreak of my dog passing away. He's a good boy.

By Ken

Best Answer

Call your regular vet (or other vets listed in your area) and see if he/she can help, given the circumstances. I have found that it never hurts to ask, especially when it involves one of my family. Good luck and try!

If u find one please let me know I need one ASAP or my puppy will die and she won't have her first Christmas and my kids will be heart broken she cut her leg 4 fingers wide and 5 fingers long and I have not a penny in my pocket and it won't stop bleeding and she is husky so is full of energy I can't find help no where

I recently brought my pug named belly to East Greenbush Animal Hospital they gave me such a hard time I would never go back there again they were unsympathetic and rude

Best Answer

Another mention about the Care Credit card. I applied the Humane Society I go to and had the card in less than 30 mins. You can apply online.

Since your not working, perhaps someone can help you out with a co-signature if need be. Call you local humane society, perhaps can give some resources that can help you out. Your dog needs to be seen asap.

I need help my dog Tonky and three cats. My dog has biting himself. I'm sure he has fleas and the 3 cats. thank you

I tried applying and was denied and there is no one to cosign. Now what do you do any suggestions?

Where do i apply online for the pet credit card ? Sounds like what im looking for...appreciate your help...

Where do I apply at??

Best Answer

Go to humanesociety.org for a list of assistance programs.

I need help getting my sick dog in to see a doctor I don't have any money till the 1st I get my check from sad on the 1st of the month

Hi my name is Leilani Santos my nephews dog just got hit from a car this car that hit did not even stop my nephew can not afford for x rays to see what is wrong with him I wish I could help him but I can not at this time but I am trying to find help for him if you know of a place that can help please please let us know 562(474-9787) lei Lani santos thankyou

I am not a vet, but as a pet owner whose cat eats all sorts of weird stuff here is some advice:

1. If the blood is bright red and only a little bit, it is less of a worry. Bright red means the blood is coming from damage to the skin or right around the anus, like a human with a burst hemeroid. Keep an eye on it, it should stop in a couple days.

2. If the blood is black or a constant flow, you should look up emergency vet services, and get you dog there immediately. Many of them will do payment plans, at least the ones around me do.

Also, contact your local human society, sometimes they have help for people who cannot afford vet services on their own.

Good luck.

Anonymous

Please just go to your vet and get your baby checked out and then when the bill is presented tell them your situation and make payment arrangements with them and stick to the agreed payment schedule. Be humble! I can't imagine any vet that would hold your baby hostage simply because you couldn't pay all at once after the service.

You can apply GE's credit card, Care Credit, it pays for vet bills, optical and dental. Good luck. I've been there. I have three dogs, and I don't know what I'd do without any of them.

Sounds like bone cutting his return, I no you didn't give dog bone,But that's reason they don't won't people giving them any bones especially chicken then splinter in them & cut like glass,Please call Animal control or Humane Society hope they will help. Poor baby gotta hurt him. Please,please try something. Cookie 17

Hi Ken, I am sure hes a good boy and he deserves all of your love. I live in gb but i am sure that someone can help in usa.Take heart he knows you love him.

Perhaps it is not serious for him. Hope your luck improves from today. God bless. Kind wishes, Malcolm.

I just got back from vacation of 10 days. I picked up my chiguagua and she is throwing up and pooping blood. I really need to get her seen. I'm a United States air force retired and terminally ill. I really need to find a vet that will accept payment plans.

Where is this located

I have a cat lost a lot of weight and poops all over the house. Plus he cries all the time. When he lays on the couch he won't close his eyes. l don't have the right now. please help

My dog has just started limping she is usually guitar active but at the moment she is just lying there