Enchanted Garden Birthday Card
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts
Use watercolor pencils to color a design of an enchanted garden. Afterwards, turn the colored design into a birthday card for a special family member or friend, and wow the recipient with your creativity.
Total Time: 45 minutes, depending on how much detail is added to the colored design
Yield: one card per printout
- a copy of the provided adult coloring design
- 8.2 x 5.6 in rose pink textured cardstock
- 5.4 x 3.7 in white textured cardstock
- set of watercolor pencils ~ in the example, a 24-color set of Marco Raffine pencils were used
- standard scissors
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- Click here to download a copy of the design. Print the adult coloring design onto a sheet of white A4 paper. You can use ordinary printer paper, but if you are planning on using watercolor pencils, like in the example, you might need to use cardstock or paper with a medium weight.
- Color the design and cut it out once completed.
- Score the rose pink cardstock to create a card sized 5.6" x 4.1".
- With the fold at the left, centre and glue the white cardstock to the front of the card.
- Centre and glue the colored design to the front of the card.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.