Expandable Garden Hose Product Review

Category Irrigation
Expandable Garden Hose Review
These compact hoses can be useful in garden beds and for other watering needs. This guide contains a product review about an expandable garden hose.

When I heard about the expandable garden hose, I was not impressed. I didn't think there would be much to it. However, three years ago, I saw one in Bed Bath and Beyond and decided to purchase it. It is one of the best buys I have ever made. I really enjoy using it.

It stretches out to 50 feet. It is light weight and does not tangle. It makes washing the car, the siding on the house, and cleaning out the gutters much easier.

After I use it, I open the hose nozzle for the water to drain out. As it drains, the hose crawls as it shrinks. When the water is no long coming out, I remove the heavy nozzle and hang the hose to dry. I keep it in the utility room out of the weather.

"Expandable Garden Hose, the hose that grows". It would make a great Christmas gift.

I've used one of these before, it's great

Thank you, LG

I have seen these in garden centers. I always passed them by, figuring they weren't much good or wouldn't last. Now, I am sold. Come Spring I will get one.

I too was sceptical but after receiving one at a give away, I am totally sold on these easy to use and store hoses! I now have 4 and use them for flower beds and pot watering. I don't believe they are tough enough for long distance lawn watering though. They are a giant thumbs up!!!

I didn't like mine since it wouldn't build up any pressure. That meant adding extension hoses to go the length of my yard and the pressure was still not adequate. I finally got rid of it when it sprung a leak and couldn't be fixed easily.