Silver Post Medal for All Time! 390 Posts
Not only fairies, but birds love this too. Use it as a decoration for your Fairy Tea.
Total Time: 30 minutes or so
Yield: make as many a you want
Source: My files
- closed-backed heart shaped cookie cutter
- sunflower seeds
- cracked corn
- wild berries
- peanut butter
- fine-gauge wire
- wire cutters
- Arrange seeds and nuts in a cookie cutter
- Pack with peanut butter.
- Repeat on top.
- Freeze shape until hard.
- Cut a 3 inch length of wire and fold in half.
- Push ends into top of shape to make a hanger.
- Thread a length of ribbon through wire, tie ends together.
- Hang heart where faeries will be sure to see it!
Editor's Note: Unfortunately, there is no photo of this project available. If anyone makes this, please send us a photo of your version.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!