Hosting a Fairy Tea
Not only fairies, but birds love this too. Use it as a decoration for your Fairy Tea.
Total Time: 30 minutes or so
Yield: make as many a you want
Source: My files
- closed-backed heart shaped cookie cutter
- sunflower seeds
- cracked corn
- wild berries
- peanut butter
- fine-gauge wire
- wire cutters
- Arrange seeds and nuts in a cookie cutter
- Pack with peanut butter.
- Repeat on top.
- Freeze shape until hard.
- Cut a 3 inch length of wire and fold in half.
- Push ends into top of shape to make a hanger.
- Thread a length of ribbon through wire, tie ends together.
- Hang heart where faeries will be sure to see it!
Editor's Note: Unfortunately, there is no photo of this project available. If anyone makes this, please send us a photo of your version.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is the drink of the Fae. While you are serving it to human wee folk, make sure to use a small clean cup.Read More...
Every child loves the Fae! This is great to use when you play Fairy Tea Party!Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.