SceneryPhotos

Fall at Mabry Mill, VA

Photo Description
I took this photo on 10-24-07. It was a rainy day and it has turned out to be the best shot I have gotten of this beautiful place. I think it's due to it being a cloudy day.

Mabry Mill is a fun place to visit and they also have a restaurant located there. The address is 266 Mabry Mill Rd SE, Meadows of Dan, Va.

When I get in the fall mood, I set this photo on my computer for a desktop background. I enjoy looking at it and I hope you do too.

Photo Location
Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia.

It is a beautiful picture. Very professional looking. Thank you for sharing, LG.

Meadows Of Dan. Isn't that a beautiful name for a city? It sounds so peaceful. I wonder how it got its name.

My Mother and Father were married in Danville. That, along with you bringing Meadows Of Dan to my mind again, not to mention The Dan River, makes me want to do a bit of research. I will. This 'Dan' fella must have been an important, well liked person.

Reply Like this photo? 1