Family Reunion Invitation Ideas

Consider creating your own family reunion invitations. That way they can be unique and specific to your family event. This is a guide about family reunion invitation ideas.

I am looking ideas for making do it yourself invitations for a family reunion.

Kat from Ontario, Canada

Answers

Best Answer

What type of reunion are you having? If it's a BBQ you could make invites that look like hamburgers or grills. Is it at a park, maybe you could make it look like a kite. Or something simple, check out the craft store for printed paper, and just print out with a matching font. I can help more, what type is it?
Hope I can help.

By Jean (Guest Post)
Best Answer

The last reunion I attended was for my dad's side of the family. It was for all of my dad's siblings and their children, children's children, etc. Considering my dad had 9 brothers and sisters, it was huge!

Our common bond was my dad's parents. So I had postcards printed with their photo on it and the reunion details on the back. Not only was it an invitation, but the guests could also keep the card as a photo for their album or frame it. It was a beautiful photo that most of the grandchildren didn't even know existed, so everyone was thrilled to get it.

There are several online printers for postcards, such as Vistaprint. Or you can print them on your own printer -- preferably a photo printer with good photo quality postcards.

Best Answer

How about a tree or better yet a leaf shape and it could say something along the lines of Join us for a climb up our family tree.

Postcards with local sights on them? You wouldnt have to worry about envelopes and its also a keepsake.