Making Faux Chocolate Bunnies
Create a "chocolate" Easter bunny for decoration by recycling ceramic figurines. This is a guide about making faux chocolate bunnies
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These faux chocolate bunnies make great decorations and are the perfect sugar-free Easter basket filler!
- ceramic bunny figures
- brown spray paint
- I found these figurines at Goodwill, but they were in desperate need of a transformation.
- Start by removing any decorations from them and gently wipe them down with water. Allow them to dry.
- Set them on a piece of cardboard and coat them with primer. Be sure to follow the package instructions.
- Apply spray paint, following the instructions for repeated coats. Allow to dry completely.
Once they are dry, turn them over and make sure that the undersides of the ears, etc. are completely covered.
- Decorate them with a ribbon or flowers, if you want. Enjoy!
March 18, 20160 found this helpful
These chocolate colored bunnies will not melt in an Easter basket and can be used year after year. Learn how to make them in this short video.
In These Guides