FoodParties

Ferrero Rocher Golden Snitch (Harry Potter)

My son had a Harry Potter themed birthday party. One of the treats I made were these Ferrero Rocher Golden Snitches. They were the perfect pairing to go with the red and gold Gryffindor cupcakes that we had.

I made the wings out of gold scrapbooking paper. You could also use a paper such as vellum, for more transparent wings. Carefully removed the little sticker from the candy, hot glue the wings on, and then put the sticker back on. These were a huge hit at his party!

So clever!

I attended a Harry Potter themed reveal/baby shower a couple of years ago. The reveal was a knitted mandrake pulled out of a flower pot, and it was wearing a blue t-shirt.

It was a church where the dad's mom is pastor, and her mom is a party planner. The whole church looked like Hogwarts, and it was a lot of fun--much better than some of the baby showers I've attended.

If you use hot glue, remember to use the low temperature gun so it won't melt your candy.

It required such a small dot of glue that I didnt worry about it, but its good to keep that in mind for sure. :)

Holidays and Parties Parties FoodJanuary 9, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻