Financial Help for Roofing Materials

My roof is leaking badly. I am so deep in debt that I can't buy roofing materials. My husband can do the work, but I need to know if anyone knows of an organization or something that can help me get the materials to do it with? I live in Clinton, Oklahoma. Thanks in advance.

Check in your area and see if Habitat for Humanity has a store reasonably close to you. I don't know what the stores would be called, but they sell a lot of donated items for a real reasonable price. Also if you belong to a church talk to the pastor and maybe they will take up a special offering to help you with the materials or maybe even a member of the congregation can donate the materials.