Finding Free Cardboard Boxes

Category Tips
Boxes are so useful for storage and moving but they can be very expensive to buy new. This is a page about finding free cardboard boxes.

This year my spring cleaning is even more detailed than usual with two graduations and a wedding coming up soon! We will have lots of people coming in and I want things to look as nice as they can. The best thing I do is to get some nice boxes from our local grocery store and throw all my "junk" that I don't use or have room for anymore into the boxes so they can easily be taken to Goodwill. The boxes don't cost anything as our grocery store puts them out in bins twice a week, free for the taking. Most stores, even if they don't usually keep boxes around, will keep some back for you if you call them and ask.

By Robin

Large boxes can really useful to have, especially if you are moving. This is a page about sources for really large boxes.

Really large cardboard box.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 10, 2018
🎄