Finding Your House in the Dark

Category Helpful Hints
If there are no street lights in your neighborhood, it can be a challenge to find your home at night. There are ways to make it stand out. This is a guide about finding your house in the dark.

There are no street lights where I live and at night unless I leave the night light on, I can and have driven right past my house. I bought two reflectors at Home Depot and stuck them to my mailbox. I can now see my mailbox half way down the street when my headlights hit it. It is so much easier to find my driveway!

I Photoshopped my real address off the mailbox and made up one for an example.

By CPJ from Madison, AL

I apologize for not attaching the photo when I first submitted this. It was late at night and all the keys were starting to look a like. But the reflectors really do work super well!

lol! I hadn't even noticed the lack of photo. You get my thumbs up for this nifty, thrifty tip!