Finding Your Posting History on ThriftyFun

Looking to find something you posted a while back or just want to review your activity on ThirftyFun? Here's how to do it. This is a guide about finding your posting history on ThriftyFun.

A while ago I posted something on thriftyfun.com that I had written about a dog I had trained and I just wanted to reread it. It took awhile playing around this site to find it and then discovered something I found totally amazing for every post I have ever written or commented on.

I Googled my sign on name and thriftyfun.com, I put: CaroleeRose/thriftyfun.com and it brought up every little thing I've ever written in seconds.

I spent a wonderful afternoon rereading old posts and comments made by others that I didn't see the first time around.

I love to write and more often than not I pour my soul into what I write and it was just amazing to reread it all again. I also can access it very quickly if I want to share something I've already written with someone new here, my family or Facebook friends.

Editor's Note: We are so proud to have long time members such as CaroleeRose, who joined ThriftyFun in 2008. To access any member's posts, just click on their username following each post. To access your own, click on "My Account" or follow this link when signed into ThriftyFun.

Ssso Cool. I'm glad it was brought up. Always looking for short cuts. This is very good to know.

Hi - I was glad to see this info as I was looking for a particular item and did not have time to "search" for a way.

I did notice a problem:
when using the site info from the "editor" I could not get any info to appear under the "your submissions" but did find most info on other categories.
Thanks