Finding a New Dentist?

I haven't lived where I live for a great deal of time so I am not familiar with any dentists here. I would like to find a dentist, but not by using Angie's list or something like that. I have investigated online a lot, ruled out some, but still have questions. Some of the searches indicated the gender and age of the dentist, but not all of them did.

I really don't want an elderly man or a female nor a young dentist and it must be a DDS not DMD. I'm going to have a lot of work done and I need to trust him. I live too far to see my old dentist otherwise I would go see him. Tips? Answers?

By ltsa12 from Chatsworth, GA

First, telephone your old dentist and ask for a recommendation to a new one in your new town.

Next would be to do a search using the term 'DDS reviews Chatsworth GA'. You'd be amazed at what comes back on that search term! People write reviews on everything nowadays.

Another good way to find a new dentist (or professional anything) is to use the phone book and ring around to each office asking if you can schedule a brief consultation to see if this is the right dentist for you.

It may cost you around $25 for a ten minute interview, or it may result in huffy receptionists telling you their dentist group doesn't do job interviews - lol, first clue this is not the dentist you want to use!

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersAugust 21, 2013
👒
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-a-New-Dentist.html