Fire Photos

Category Inspirational
Humans have been fascinated by fire since its discovery. It has been given symbolic value in religion and art. The ever changing organic flames are captured in photos of fire.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description
You may have to examine this photograph with an open mind, just to grasp the total concept depth and effect of this unique picture. If you're able to zoom in, I would recommend you do so and look at it from all angles.

Now, as you can see, this picture is clear and precise. The fire and smoke in this picture depict vivid images of faces and other entities, which I consider to be some type of spiritual indication that all things in this world are alive (in some type of aspect.)

Now the focal point of this picture is undoubtedly the most noticeable face that is produced from the junk that is being burned in the barrel. Now my conceptual take on it is that junk, trash, etc., that most people would not glance twice at normally. However, whatever spiritual force that is responsible for this masterpiece of a picture was clearly attempting to captivate the attention of people to alter their perception of the most simple, "trashiest" things in life, and show them that there is beauty in all things.

Now keep in mind, I'm well aware that some of these faces or images depicting from this " trash" maybe disturbing or the polar opposite of beautiful, and that might be true. However, it's the experience and the alteration of ones perception that makes this so intriguing and amazing.

Now my art is unique and distinct from any other. So if your into opening your mind, I suggest you view some of my material. Also, once again, if you can, zoom in this pic and examine every angle of this picture and what you see might just change your views on life today!

Attention: All of my work is completely authentic and original. Though I know it may be hard to believe I can assure you that I take pride in my work and love capturing the essence of spirituality in the beauty of the simplest, trashy stuff.

Take care and may your path be enlightened on your journey.

Photo Location
Holden Louisiana, back yard bonfire at my grandma's house

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

You have a unique vision of things. Great! Keep looking!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you so much. New to this website , not really sure how it works but I appreciate your positive feedback.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I can see some odd faces in the fire which is beautiful and very interesting. However, what is disturbing to me is that it looks like you are burning plastic which puts toxic fumes in the air.

Many people don't know the rule of burning, "If it does not grow, it's not healthy to burn it" and in some states it's against the law. The penalty in our state is up to a $25,000 fine. Lets keep our air clean.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Photos InspirationalJanuary 16, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-18 00:05:49 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️