Fixing Fudge That Didn't Set

How can I repair a fudge recipe that didn't set up properly?

By robin from Tobyhanna, PA

Answers:

Fixing Fudge That Didn't Set

I don't know how to fix it; but I think I would put it in a jar and bill it as fudge sauce (for ice cream or chocolate fondue, or for on cake, etc.) (10/05/2010)

By Jill

Fixing Fudge That Didn't Set

I am afraid if you tried to reheat it you would overcook it, but that would be your only choice. What have you got to lose by trying it. You would still have fudge, but instead of too soft it might be a little hard. You could perhaps work some powdered sugar into it until it is stiff.
This is only if you don't want that yummy syrup! (10/07/2010)

By Ann Winberg

Fixing Fudge That Didn't Set

Use it to make truffles. Scoop into balls, dip in unsweetened cocoa, coconut or finely ground nuts. Keep in fridge and pull out when you want a nice piece of candy or when you have company. (10/07/2010)

By Jackie Martin