Flatbread Hummus and Cheese Melt Recipe
A very easy, very tasty sandwich as a side with soup, salad or just by itself!
- 1 pkg. flatbread or flour tortillas
- 1-2 pkg. deli sliced cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp humus
- 1 tsp dill pickle relish
- a little basil
- salsa for serving
* I used a new kind of humus that comes in a squeeze bottle, I truly don't recommend it, it does not have much in it for the price. Use a regular tub of humus.
- Use a 10 inch fry pan and spray oil it. Heat wrap until golden brown on each side.
- Add cheese slices.
- Add pickles, humus and basil. Let this warm.
- Start folding in half, then fold sides in. Fold up into a pocket.
- Turn over to heat through.
- Serve with a dish of salsa. Taste great! You can garnish with whatever you want.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.