Flatbread Hummus and Cheese Melt Recipe
A delicious flattered sandwich made with hummus and cheese makes a perfect accompaniment to a warm hearty soup. This page contains flatbread hummus and cheese melt recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A very easy, very tasty sandwich as a side with soup, salad or just by itself!
- 1 pkg. flatbread or flour tortillas
- 1-2 pkg. deli sliced cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp humus
- 1 tsp dill pickle relish
- a little basil
- salsa for serving
* I used a new kind of humus that comes in a squeeze bottle, I truly don't recommend it, it does not have much in it for the price. Use a regular tub of humus.
- Use a 10 inch fry pan and spray oil it. Heat wrap until golden brown on each side.
- Add cheese slices.
- Add pickles, humus and basil. Let this warm.
- Start folding in half, then fold sides in. Fold up into a pocket.
- Turn over to heat through.
- Serve with a dish of salsa. Taste great! You can garnish with whatever you want.
December 30, 20160 found this helpful
I would use large to make this recipe and then cut them into triangles and use them as an appetizer, serving them with the salsa, extra cheese, avocado slices, sour cream, and other condiments that would add to this recipe