Flattening Your Belly Postpartum?

Does anyone have tips on how to flatten your belly postpartum? Do the compression wraps really work?

By StellaBell from Manchester, WA

I tried a cheap workout type compression band postpartum. It really helped support my belly and I think it also helped my belly flatten back up. The only problem with the one I got was the fabric wasn't breathable (Since I think it is designed to make you sweat) so I got a bit itchy. I also tried the Bellefit, witch also worked well and was breathable, but the only thing I didn't like about it was that you couldn't tighten it and the boning in the side zipper style would jab me, so I took the boning out.

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseJune 5, 2012
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
Generated 2020-07-18 08:54:59 in 853 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Flattening-Your-Belly-Postpartum.html