Flavored Coffee Recipes

I saw somewhere that you can add cinnamon and/or cocoa to coffee. Is there a recipe to do so?

To the coffee grounds or to the prepared coffee? I like Mexican style mochas:

6 ounces prepared coffee
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 Tbsp heavy cream

I posted my recipe here: www.thriftyfun.com/Orange-Cinnamon-Coffee.html

These are my two favorites to go into coffee and often together! YUM!!

I do not use a recipe. What I do if it is just one cup is I split a packet of hot chocolate mix or melt a dozen or so chocolate chips or pour a healthy squirt of chocolate syrup into my coffee and then sprinkle enough cinnamon to cover the top.

NOTE--for the cocoa--I make sure the coffee is extra hot, put the cocoa in the mug first, pour in a little very hot coffee, stir it up very good until dissolved, then pour in the rest of the cup.

For the chocolate chips, I melt them in the microwave for 2-10 seconds, then stir in the hot coffee (just a little) make sure they are fully mixed, then add the rest of the coffee.

The chocolate syrup can go in at any time and I do the cinnamon on top and then stir it down.

It is all by taste, so I love lots...you may do best with 1/4 packet of the mix or a few drops of syrup or a few chips and a quick sprinkle of cinnamon.

My hubby can't have chocolate (allergy), but he often puts a few shakes of cinnamon into the grounds and brews it into the coffee. That is a good way to do it also--again--it is to taste--he uses 2-3 shakes, when I do it, I do 4-5 (I like it strong).

Hope you enjoy your treat!!

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages CoffeeMarch 4, 2019
🐛
😎
🌻
📓