Flavored Mayonnaise Recipes

Category Condiments
Flavored mayonnaise is great for an unusual sandwich spread or dipping sauce, there are endless ways to season mayo. This page contains flavored mayonnaise recipes.

Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.

Between sandwiches, burgers, a dressing for fish, poultry or potatoes, the sky is the limit for what to use these for. Simply mix the ingredients together for your flavor of choice ;-)

Basil

Chipotle

Ginger Sesame

Horseradish

Jalapeno

Lemon

Mustard

Orange

Roasted Red Pepper

Wasabi

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Today there are all kinds of flavored mayonnaises on the market. I recently ran out of a 'hot and spicy' mayonnaise, I was using for dipping boiled shrimp into. Instead of buying it again, I'm going to make my own. I already have a mayonnaise on hand and my hubby has a big stash of different hot sauces (some were purchased very cheaply with double coupons, some were gifts).

I'll combine some hot sauce with my mayo for my own hot and spicy blend. This way, I know I'll be able to get it to my likening, the bottled I'd gotten from the store wasn't as hot and spicy as one might have thought. One good way to get it to my desired taste is to make it myself.

By Terri from NV

Bacon mayonnaise is a flavorful addition to a potato salad or sandwich. This is a page about make your own bacon mayo.

Bacon Mayo

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Food and Recipes Recipes CondimentsJune 11, 2013
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Flavored-Mayonnaise-Recipes.html