Centerpiece Ideas Using Artificial Flowers
- 1 tin pail approx. 10 inches (can get at hardware or craft store)
- 4 faux apples
- floral pins
- spanish moss
- bushel of ivy silk floral or any green silk leafy vine
- Take metal bucket, hot glue foam to bottom.
- Take Spanish moss and adhere with floral pins (the ones that look like a U shape).
- Next hot glue apples into place.
- Finally, fill in all areas with ivy, you can just poke these into the foam no need to glue if you don't want to.
Voila, a really inexpensive country decoration.
By Carol from MA
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
June 23, 2008
This fun floral craft is perfect for a centerpiece on the table, a small decoration, or a beautiful kid's craft. You just take some floral Styrofoam and arrange some fake flowers in it.
April 15, 2009
I used styrofoam cones and silk carnations to make this centerpiece.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.