DecorationsHome Decor

Floral Framed Collage

Vote for this contest contender!

Let's make a frugal decor art work that can be displayed on your desk, wall, or to give as a gift! Flowers that will never die help to create a cute collage framed with craft sticks.

You can frame anything you'd like, actual photos of you and your loved ones, a vision board, animals, inspirational words, etc.

Total Time: 1 hour

1. With craft sticks, design the shape of frame you would like. The shape I went with is a hexagon. Using hot glue, secure the sticks to make your frame shape.
  2. I cut open an empty cardboard cracker box and traced my hexagon frame. Cut out your cardboard hexagon and go over with scissors to ensure there is no cardboard peeking out of the frame.
  3. Ready to clip magazine images of your choice. I went with a flower theme! I love looking at flowers and do not purchase flowers often because they're costly and die!
  4. Once you have a good amount of clippings, you can use a glue stick and glue the images down on the cardboard hexagon.
  5. Optional - you can paint your hexagon frame. I used desert turquoise for my paint choice. Allow to dry.
  6. Once dried, you can secure frame over cardboard floral collage.

Love this cos I'd not seen anything like it. CUTE. And my favourite border colour <3