Flower Gardening in a Small Space

If you have a fence and no yard space, these hanging pots are the answer! I bought mine from the Lillian Vernon catalogue, but I imagine places like eBay and Amazon have them too. I wish I had taken the picture after they were all planted, but you get the idea. These pots were all yellow when I got them and I spray painted them. They all have drain holes, but I choose to just put pots into them.

Anonymous

I have these too and love them. Wanted to add some color to the porch so hang them on the rail.

On my front porch I did this, painted the door teal since the house is deep brown, painted some clay pots to match the door and bought railing pot hangers. Of course the green astro turf has to go!