Flower Pin for Mother's Day
Here is the perfect gift for family and friends, that you can whip up in a matter of minutes. This flower pin is easy to make and they turn out so very beautiful. Everyone will want one.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 20 small flowers about 3 inches in diameter made from cloth, felt, or sequins. (You can buy these online very cheaply.) ($3.00)
- 20 small ribbon roses that fit the color of your flower ($.50)
- 1 hot glue gun and glue
- 20 3/4 inch pin backs ($.50)
- Gather supplies and open up the pins. Make sure the pin is sitting in the direction you want to put it on the flower with the open side down. Line up the flowers and the rose centers.
- Apply the rose centers with a touch of hot glue. Repeat until all are finished.
- Apply the pin backs with a touch of hot glue.
- Your craft is finished and ready to give to your friends and family.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide