Pet PagesPets

Fluffer McStuffins (aka Karma)

Photo Description
My mom's cat Karma is one of the fluffiest cats I have even encountered! I took this photo on a recent visit and had to share it. There is not a tangle or a mat on him, he is just soft and silky. He absolutely loves his belly rubs..and how could you turn down that big fuzzy belly!

What a cute picture! I want to reach out and rub his big fluffy tummy! I love the name Fluffer McStuffins - it really fits him! Of course it's always easier to call them by nicknames - my cats each have several. Once I counted all the nicknames I used on a cat I used to have, and it was over 25! (I do get carried away). Fluffer-Karma is a beautiful kitty, and I wish you lots of happy cuddle times and belly rubs with him!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Wow - what a lovely kitty. Makes me want to get one - lucky you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes