Fog Photos

Photo Description
It was very foggy this morning. When I opened the back door, this is what I saw. It was so beautiful! It wasn't until after I took the picture, that I noticed the huge bird's nest in the top of the tree straight ahead. A huge bird was sitting on the edge of the nest.

I am NOT a morning person. But this pretty view made getting up early worth it! :)

Photo Location
Southwest Michigan, USA

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 24

7 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Early one morning, I got my coffee and headed to the front porch to watch the sun rise, but was disappointed to see the thick fog instead. As I sat there, the sun began to make its way through the fog and the huge elm tree.

The sun centered perfectly behind a large tree on a foggy morning.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

My husband told me to keep an eye on the sun peeking through the clouds and get a picture of our elm tree. So, when I noticed a few rays coming in the window I grabbed my camera and headed out to the tree he told me to get a picture of.

elm tree

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 70

While on a long weekend get away to the Skyline Drive, Shenandoah Valley, we encountered this mysterious fog at the top of a mountain peak. The rest of the drive was clear, except right along this particular piece of roadway.

Fog (Shenandoah National Park, Virginia), with trees and the sun in the background.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

This was taken in Catalina Island, CA on a warm spring day in March. Right in the middle of the day, with the sun shining, fog started rolling in. It was the strangest thing we'd ever seen!

Photo of Fog Rolling

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

This frosty fall morning meant that thick fog was rising from Cherokee Lake, obscuring the shoreline. The rising sun caught fall colors in its rays, giving a stark contrast to the eerie fog over the cold water.

fall colors through fog along lake shore

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

We got six inches of snow overnight then fog formed on the river, and the trees look like they are reaching for the morning sun.

A foggy and snowy view overlooking a treeline.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Ribbon of fog and storm clouds at dusk.

fog and clouds

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Photos SceneryOctober 21, 2014
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Fog-Photos.html