Four Necklaces for a Dollar
Using a package of headwraps from the Dollar Store and an added embellishment, you have a new necklace!
Total Time: less than 15 minutes
- 1 package of headwraps, I purchased from the Dollar Store
- embellishment or a button
- thread to attach the embellishment
- Slip headwrap over your head and adjust to a comfy size. At this point you might have to cut the head wrap at the back and resew to the correct comfort size.
- Find center of headwrap and attach the embellishment. I used thread.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!