Freezing Pancakes

When I make a batch of pancakes or French toast, I double the recipe. I use the second batch to cook up, then cool them. I put the pancakes separately between squares of wax paper, stack them, and store them in a covered tupperware container and put in the freezer.

They can then be used on a busy morning by putting a few of them them into the microwave to heat. Even blueberry or apple pancakes taste wonderful. These can also be used for a snack or a quick dinner when schedules are tight. It is much less expensive than buying the ready-made in the frozen section of your supermarket!

2 More Solutions

Sometimes I get a hankering for pancakes but I am carb restricted (and somewhat lazy, ha). I'm definitely way too cheap to buy those pre-made store brand pancakes in the freezer section, so, over the weekend, I made pancakes for the family, including extras.

I let them cool and froze them, placing them into a large resealable plastic bag.

Quickie Pancakes

When you are making pancakes next time, make extra ones. Put wax paper in between them and put them into an airtight container. Throw into the freezer. The kids can just pop them in the toaster next time you're in a hurry.

Food and Recipes Freezing Baked GoodsJune 13, 2012
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Freezing-Pancakes.html