Fresh Crab Meat Salad

I love cold fresh crab meat salad in a toasted roll or on a bed of lettuce. The cost of fresh crab is so expensive. I found a brand of imitation crab that is "terrific"! It has some crab in it, and is very inexpensive.

1. Using about 1/3 of the package of crab meat, put on a cutting board and shred it into thin slivers. Put it in a bowl.
  2. Mince the celery. Add to the bowl.
  3. Add all the spices, dill, pepper, old bay seasoning, parsley and relish and mix well with the mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate.
  4. Prepare what way you want to serve this with. I love mine on a bed of chopped romaine. The crab meat salad in the middle, with a favorite dressing along the sides. This is a light and delicious lunch or dinner.
  5. Advertisement

6. For a dinner, you may want to add a hard boiled egg, sliced garden tomatoes and sliced cucumbers. :)

I will have to try this salad sometime. I am always looking for more salad recipes to learn.

Food and Recipes Recipes SeafoodJuly 26, 2017
🎉
🎄