Frozen Bananas

First, peel open a banana. Next, place a popsicle stick in the banana. Then, place banana in a ziploc bag. Freeze banana for at least 15 minutes. Next, melt milk chocolate chips in a dish in the microwave. Now, take the banana out of the freezer and out of the bag. Roll banana in melted chocolate. Finally, hold banana in freezer to harden chocolate. Enjoy!

By Maggie from Macungie, PA

Answers:

Frozen Bananas

Sounds great! Couple of variations I'll probably try as well: cut the bananas in half cross-wise and insert sticks into the cut (blunt) end. If I had lots of bananas I'd probably use one 12-oz. package of semisweet morsels, one can sweetened condensed milk, and 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla extract, microwave on MEDIUM for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring once or twice, until chocolate is melted and everything is incorporated. I haven't tried this on bananas but it should work nicely. (I'll try this in a small batch first; if I wasted that much chocolate I could never forgive myself!) (07/02/2007)

By Warren D. Lockaby