Fruits and Vegetables That Help You Grow Taller

Category Nutrition
Although genetics plays a dominant role in how tall a person will be, eating a nutritious diet including fruits and vegetables provides a balance that can help you reach your full height potential. This is a guide about fruits and vegetables that help you grow taller.

Can anyone tell me what fruits and vegetables are high in vitamins that can help you grow? Thanks.

Best Answer

The answer is all fruits and vegetables have nutrition in them. If you want to grow, you'll probably grow normally if you're healthy. The different nutritional values in fruits and vegetables do different things to help you be healthy.

If you want to know about certain vitamins and minerals and what they do, here's a link:

If you want to know which fruits and vegetables have which vitamins and minerals, here's a list for fruit:

And some for vegetables:

And a mineral chart:

Human height is controlled by your genes from your mother and father. Nutritional deficits from birth over time can result in reduced height, however, once you reach age 18 or so, your height is set.

All the nutrients in the world cannot increase height after puberty.

I agree with the other posters. Genetics is the biggest factor, but good nutrition in general will allow your body to achieve the maximum height possible in puberty. Once you are an adult, you are pretty much done; however, I grew 1/2 an inch in my late 30s. My DR said it was thanks to all the yoga I was doing (stretching). Might be worth a shot - it's good for you, if nothing else. I also grew with each of my pregnancies - it's very uncommon, but it happened to me. My spine has always been really tight and the hormones that help relax all the ligaments to prepare your body for birth allowed my spine to lengthen a bit. Strange but true.